An Occasion For The Arts....

I had a wonderful time entertaining for An Occassion For The Arts in Colonial Williamsburg. I had a nice well rounded set doing some of my most requested songs- and some of the much newer songs. I always open with "Fat No More"- a real toe tapper, and then I try mellow it out with "Love Your Neighbor" so people don't think I'm a bigot. Then I try some of my other peppier songs such as "Me and My Horse" and "Sweet Tea". The weather was really lovely, although a tad chilly. Here is some video of the event. I was at the very end of the day, so the audience was dwindling at the point. But I did get some of the brave folks to listen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians