New Single Release: The Courage Ride

I released a new singled called "The Courage Ride". Available now through Bandcamp

The Courage Ride-Bandcamp

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone! I had quite a few Christmas parties this year. Sadly,  I didn't do much with the band. But we are working on our new album release. We have plans to go out to Memphis next June and sing at Graceland. They have a very awesome stage for bands to play there. I miss getting out and singing the way I used to at the coffee shops and the small clubs. But I believe God will be opening more doors for me again soon. Perhaps that chapter is over, and a new modern one begins. To date, I have written over 200 songs that I feel have quality potential. I like to try out new styles. I verge on the Pop at times, but my forte is the "folky side" of Country Music. That is where my heart lies. I am going to take guitar lessons and voice lessons again soon to improve my technique. I'm also back in college now. So I am doing quite a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians