Recording Again Soon !

More Recordings Come soon, folks!  I am going back into the studio in the Spring to record some songs  with The Meadow Street Band. We will do some the favorites we play in our shows, as well as some of my original tunes.

Songs that will be recorded this year include:

-Some Christmas songs such as    "In A Humble Place"

-"Say Yes"- A semi CC number I wrote a few years back

-"Night Rider's Lament"- A Garth Brooks tune

-"Love Is A Rose"- An MSB standard



And my newer Pop Country tune "Let's Run Away". I have some other songs as well. I am planning to try and get my Christmas album vinyl release by Christmas 2019. Not sure, yet. If not, it will certainly be available by next year. It will be the continuation of "Christmas Joy"- with 12 Christmas songs for Yuletide Merriment and reflection!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians