Livestreaming: Coffee Shop Country Show

Hi everyone!
I am happy to announce that I will livestream on my vlog channel. Since the venues won't have me, forget them! All I need is a webcam , my voice and a few instruments, and voila! I can have plenty of viewers on my livestream. I will be doing my coffee shop country show this Sunday 8 P.M. EST . Feel free to tune in!

My livestream will be on my youtube channel . Monument Floyd. Why bother with some lowly coffee shop or run down rate music venue? My back bedroom beats 'em all ! If you miss the livestream, fear not. It will be publicly archived for playback. I am very happy to be using this wonderful medium. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians