MeadeStream Coming Soon !

Very excited to announce that I will be doing live streaming on my vlog channel account. A little bit of music, a little bit of talk, and hopefully a good time for all! I probably will broadcast on Sunday nights. Before all this starts, I have to do some upgrades to my computer equipment (including a better lap top!) camera, etc. I have decent Internet connection, but I'm still not sure how that will go, since my wifi can get weak in my back studio bedroom. Since I don't feel well enough  to travel out as much, might as well do a show from home!

I will have to test the waters and see how this all goes. I have wanted to livestream for quite a while now, but I have always been apprehensive. It seems to be easier if I had a tech person to run everything for me while I was just the host/performer. But until I get that to happen, I will be running things. I can't decide what format either. I can use streamlab, google, or simply  stream through youtube. They will be coming along directly. So look for MeadeStreams on my vlog channel here with in the coming months. www.youtube.com/monumentfloyd




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians