Still Alive, Y'all !

A lot of folks have been wondering where I have been. I am in the process of getting a lot of stuff done at home and taking care of my father who is 83 years old. But I am still writing some new songs and lately I've been playing away at the autoharp and other instruments! I have abandoned most forms of social media, but you can find me on GAB- the fine alternative  to "twitter". GAB allows free speech! I'm Rvabread on there. And I'll be working on some new music and music videos this year. I plan on releasing my Christmas album either on vinyl or Compact Disc. Can't decide yet, maybe both! It all depends on finances. But an official Christmas album is long over do from yours truly.  Be sure and check out my latest Digital release "The Very Best of Meade Skelton" on Bandcamp.

Some of the songs I am working on will be food related. I have a song called "Pass the black eyed peas" and "Chocolate is my friend".  But I'm also working on some new love songs - songs for young lovers, since Valentine's Day is coming up! Oh, and be sure and check out my vlog channel for my vlogs about my life on youtube @ monumentfloyd. God Bless!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians