Christmas Wishes from Meade !

What a glorious Christmas this has turned out to be! I was worried because Daddy had broken his arm and is recovering still from surgery. We got a smaller tree , a smaller dinner, and decorations. Yet, somehow I found that Christmas spirit more so than in recent years. Maybe its because Donald Trump is in the White House this year! We can say "Merry Christmas" again, Y'all! I went to Christmas Eve services last night at both the Baptist and Episcopal churches. This Christmas I got a Nintendo set! I've been wanting one for a long time. It brings back childhood memories. I can't wait to play Castlevania and Metroid ! The Nintendo games will help inspire new songs in me. Here are some pictures of yours truly. Merry Christmas to all my fans!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians