Working on Christmas Special...

Hello!

Christmas is a month away, but I am already working on a Christmas special for youtube. It will be called "The Meade Skelton Christmas Special". I think that has a nice ring to it, don't you? I will be doing several Christmas songs in the show and be keeping it more about the real meaning and spirit of Christmas. I believe people need some uplifting entertainment in these our troubled times. This Christmas, I plan to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, regardless of political affiliation!

I have a few gigs lined up in December, but mainly I am taking a break to catch up on other projects before the end of the year. This year has certainly been fairly good to me. I got a new job at the Chick-fil-A as the Cow Mascot, which I have done before. It doesn't pay much, but at least its an acting gig! I can call it creative promotions. I like to do all kinds of things at Christmas, so I'll be right busy. Look for my Christmas show on Youtube in a few weeks time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians