Laila Rose Foundation BBQ

This past Spring I got to sing at the Laila Rose Foundation BBQ picnic. It was a real swell time. It was located at Lokota Ranch which is near Remington, Virginia. I had been there in 2009 to perform as well. This year was more rainy and chilly than last time, but I still had a lot of fun, and did a lot of songs from my album "Meade Music".Aside from a few small stops around Virginia, 2013 has been kind of a slow year from me. I took time off from the road to focus on writing new songs and getting my life together. I am playing in The Meadow Street Band, and we often do shows as well.

Here's some footage of that great day I had


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians