Christmas Music I Love

Most Scrooges out there detest Christmas music of any kind. I can understand their point in a way. There is a plethora of very cheesy and uninspired Popular Christmas songs that get played over and over on the mainstream radio stations. They almost never mention Jesus Christ- our Lord, and many of the songs are about snow (a rarity in some places in the world during Christmas- Richmond included), and lots of talk about "Holiday" cheer, etc. But amongst the lame, there are some very good Christmas tunes, Popular and otherwise, although I do prefer the Christian Christmas. Here are some songs I never tire of during Christmas:

 The First Noel, Mary's Boy Child, O Holy Night, Two Step 'Round The Christmas Tree, Do You Hear What I Hear? Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer,Excuse My Christmas And also anything in German!

I never really liked "Frosty The Snowman", "All I Want For Christmas (is you)", and most other Popular Christmas songs. They just don't do it for me. Christmas is about the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. But there are some of the aforementioned Popular songs that I do enjoy around the Holy-Days! Be sure to catch me singin' some Christmas songs soon. Check out my website for when I'll be playing next God Bless Y'all, and Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Finale Talent Show down at The Tin Pan...

Ned Hepburn: Meade Skelton’s ‘Hipsters Ruin Everything’ may be hipster anthem we’ve all been waiting for

Advice for Young Musicians